Of all the beautiful gemstones on Earth, tourmalinated quartz is my absolute favorite. This very special gemstone is made of crystal clear quartz, with patterns of black tourmaline needles swirling underneath the surface. Each stone is as unique as the individual who wears it.
- 6mm hexagon cut faceted tourmalinated quartz center stone
- flanked by round and baguette diamonds with a total weight of approximately .25 carats
- band is round and measures 1.5mm wide
- available in solid 14k yellow, white or rose gold
- made to order, ships within 2-3 weeks of purchase
- additional ring sizes available upon request
This ring is part of the Bea Fine collection, a series of jewels available exclusively in solid 14k gold. This particular ring is also available with a center stone of moss agate, London blue topaz, black spinel, or rainbow moonstone upon request.
Let's keep in touch!
Please see my policies page for more information regarding jewelry care, shipping, exchanges, etcetera.
If you are interested in a custom design made just for you, please contact me at info [!at] thebealine.com.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.