The shape of this ring brings to mind the shining Polaris, better known as the North Star. The brightest star in the constellation of Ursa Minor, Polaris has long been used as a navigational sign post for travelers. May this ring light your way and keep you on your path!
- kite stone measures 10mm x 6mm
- marquise stone measures 4mm x 2mm
- round accent stones measure 2mm
- 1.5mm round band
- available in solid 14k yellow, rose or white gold
- made to order, ships within 2-3 weeks of purchase
This ring is part of the Bea Fine collection, a series of jewels available exclusively in solid 14k gold.
Let's keep in touch!
Please see my policies page for more information regarding jewelry care, shipping, exchanges, etcetera.
If you are interested in a custom design made just for you, please contact me at info [!at] thebealine.com.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.