Moonstone has always been a particularly enchanting stone to me. It can be a shy stone, revealing it's stunning blue color only when light passes through the crystal structure of the stone. This colorful play of light will draw your eye day after day.
In many cultures moonstone is strongly associated with love, making it the perfect stone choice for an engagement ring or promise ring. It is also the traditional birthstone for the month of June.
This unique setting features 6 prongs and claw cut, pointed prongs.
- 10mm x 8mm oval cabochon moonstone
- available in sterling silver or 14k yellow, white or rose gold
- finished with a lobster clasp
- available in 16, 18, or 20 inch length
- made to order, ships within 1-2 weeks of purchase
- available in additional lengths upon request
Let's keep in touch!
Please see my policies page for more information regarding jewelry care, shipping, exchanges, etcetera.
If you are interested in a custom design made just for you, please contact me at info [!at] thebealine.com.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.