This necklace is inspired by the words of Carl Sagan from his series, Cosmos: A Personal Voyage.
"The surface of the Earth is the shore of the cosmic ocean. On this shore, we've learned most of what we know. Recently, we've waded a little way out, maybe ankle-deep, and the water seems inviting. Some part of our being knows this is where we came from. We long to return, and we can, because the cosmos is also within us. We're made of star stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."
May this talisman bring you closer to where you came from, and remind you that we are all celestially connected.
See the clip at the link below:
- 8mm star cut lemon topaz stone
- set in a pendant with the inscription "we're made of star stuff"
- available in sterling silver or solid 14k yellow, white or rose gold
- finished with a spring clasp
- available in 16, 18, or 20 inch length
- additional lengths available upon request
- this design is also available as a ring
- made to order, ships within 1-2 weeks of purchase
Let's keep in touch!
Please see my policies page for more information regarding jewelry care, shipping, exchanges, etcetera.
If you are interested in a custom design made just for you, please contact me at info [!at] thebealine.com.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.