Shining like the midday sun, this link bracelet is a perfect staple for your jewelry collection. Worn alone this chain will dress up any outfit, but it also makes a great layering chain as well.
Gold fill is a great affordable alternative to solid 14k gold chains. Rather than a thin plating of gold over a base layer, gold fill is a thick layer of gold that is bonded to a base layer of sterling silver and making up at least 5% of the metal content. With a gold fill chain the gold will never 'rub off,' and can last a lifetime with proper care.
- gold fill elongated rectangle chain
- chain available in 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5 and 8 inch length
- photos show a 6.5 inch length worn
- additional lengths available upon request for an additional fee
- finished with a large lobster clasp
- ready to ship within 1-3 days of purchase
- also available in sterling silver
Let's keep in touch!
Please see my policies page for more information regarding jewelry care, shipping, exchanges, etcetera.
If you are interested in a custom design made just for you, please contact me at info [!at] thebealine.com.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.