“Artemis, lover of woods and the wild chase over the mountains.” 🏹
Named for the Greek goddess, the Artemis necklace creates a subtle sweep of glittering mountain range across the neck. The goddess of the hunt is also a patron of young women (particularly brides to be) and a protectress during childbirth, making this a thoughtful gift for women on the verge of these momentous occasions.
Moonstone has always been a particularly enchanting stone to me. It can be a shy stone, revealing it's stunning blue color only when light passes through the crystal structure of the stone. This colorful play of light will draw your eye day after day.
In many cultures moonstone is strongly associated with love, making it the perfect stone choice for wedding jewelry. It is also the traditional birthstone for the month of June.
This delicate necklace is wonderful worn alone or paired with other necklaces for a layered look.
- 3.5mm, 2.5mm and 2mm round faceted rainbow moonstones
- finished with a lobster clasp
- available in 16, or 18 inch length, other lengths available upon request
- available in sterling silver or solid 14k yellow, white or rose gold
- June birthstone
- made to order and ships within 2-3 weeks of purchase
Let's keep in touch!
Please see my policies page for more information regarding jewelry care, shipping, exchanges, etcetera.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.