“Artemis, lover of woods and the wild chase over the mountains.” 🏹
Named for the Greek goddess, the Artemis necklace creates a subtle sweep of glittering mountain range across the neck. The goddess of the hunt is also a patron of young women (particularly brides to be) and a protectress during childbirth, making this a thoughtful gift for women on the verge of these momentous occasions.
Black spinel is a fantastic alternative to black diamonds, as they are a highly reflective and durable stone.
This delicate necklace is wonderful worn alone or paired with other necklaces for a layered look.
- 3.5mm, 2.5mm and 2mm round faceted black spinel stones
- finished with a lobster clasp
- available in 16, or 18 inch length, other lengths available upon request
- available in sterling silver or solid 14k yellow, white or rose gold
- made to order, ships within 2-3 weeks of purchase
Let's keep in touch!
Please see my policies page for more information regarding jewelry care, shipping, exchanges, etcetera.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.