While the exact origins of the incantation 'abracadabra' are unknown, it has been used for centuries as a verbal manifestation tool which means "I will create as I speak." I designed this ring to be a subtle, everyday reminder that we are the captains of our own ships, and to live our lives and use our voices with intention and purpose. This ring also makes a meaningful wedding band, for those with a love like magic.
This band has a tapered design for an extra comfortable fit, measuring 1.5mm at the base of the ring and 3.5mm wide at the top.
- made of solid sterling silver or 14k yellow, white or rose gold
- laser engraved and finished with a hand painted patina
- tapered, half round band
- made to order, ships within 2-3 weeks of purchase
- some sizes may be in stock, please message me for rush orders
- additional sizes available upon request
Let's keep in touch!
Please see my policies page for more information regarding jewelry care, shipping, exchanges, etcetera.
If you are interested in a custom design made just for you, please contact me at info [!at] thebealine.com.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.