Labradorite is named for Labrador, the site in Canada where it was originally discovered in 1770. This gemstone is a member of the feldspar family of gemstones and has a unique play of light within the stone that is referred to as labradorescence. This play of light usually occurs in tones of blue, grey and green.
This unique setting features 6 prongs and claw cut, pointed prongs.
- 10mm x 8mm oval cabochon labradorite
- band is round and measures 1.5mm wide
- available in sterling silver or solid 14k yellow, white or rose gold
- made to order, ships within 1-3 weeks of purchase
- June birthstone
- additional sizes available upon request
Let's keep in touch!
Please see my policies page for more information regarding jewelry care, shipping, exchanges, etcetera.
If you are interested in a custom design made just for you, please contact me at info [!at] thebealine.com.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.