Moonstone has always been a particularly enchanting stone to me. It can be a shy stone, revealing it's stunning blue color only when light passes through the crystal structure of the stone. This colorful play of light will draw your eye day after day.
In many cultures moonstone is strongly associated with love, making it the perfect stone choice for a wedding set. It is also the traditional birthstone for the month of June.
This bridal set includes the three rings shown in the photos. Each ring in the set is also sold individually in my shop.
- center ring, 10mm x 8mm oval checkerboard faceted moonstone
- 5-stone curved band, 3.5mm, 2.5mm and 2mm round faceted moonstones
- chevron band, 2mm moonstone
- each band is round and measures 1.5mm wide
- available in sterling silver or solid 14k yellow, white or rose gold
- made to order, ships within 1-3 weeks of purchase
- June birthstone
- additional sizes available upon request
Let's keep in touch!
Please see my policies page for more information regarding jewelry care, shipping, exchanges, etcetera.
If you are interested in a custom design made just for you, please contact me at info [!at] thebealine.com.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.