Moonstone has always been a particularly enchanting stone to me. It can be a shy stone, revealing it's stunning blue color only when light passes through the crystal structure of the stone. This colorful play of light will draw your eye day after day.
In many cultures moonstone is strongly associated with love, making it the perfect stone choice for wedding jewelry. It is also the traditional birthstone for the month of June.
The curved design of this ring is ideal for stacking with other rings and as a unique wedding band.
- 3.5mm, 2.5mm and 2mm round faceted moonstones
- band is round and measures 1.5mm wide
- opening accommodates another ring with a stone up to 8mm wide
- available in sterling silver or solid 14k yellow, white or rose gold
- made to order, ships within 1-3 weeks of purchase
- June birthstone
- additional sizes available upon request
- fits perfectly with these rings: www.etsy.com/listing/525363624 www.etsy.com/listing/233084879
Let's keep in touch!
Please see my policies page for more information regarding jewelry care, shipping, exchanges, etcetera.
If you are interested in a custom design made just for you, please contact me at info [!at] thebealine.com.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.