Labradorite is named for Labrador, the site in Canada where it was originally discovered in 1770. This gemstone is a member of the feldspar family of gemstones and has a unique play of light within the stone that is referred to as labradorescence. This play of light usually occurs in tones of blue and green, and these faceted stones are cut to highlight this labradorescence.
- 4mm round faceted labradorite stones
- stud earrings with push backings
- hypoallergenic and nickel free
- available in sterling silver or solid 14k yellow, white or rose gold
- made to order, ships within 1-2 weeks of purchase
- additional sizes available upon request
Let's keep in touch!
Please see my policies page for more information regarding jewelry care, shipping, exchanges, etcetera.
If you are interested in a custom design made just for you, please contact me at info [!at] thebealine.com.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.