“Artemis, lover of woods and the wild chase over the mountains.” 🏹
Named for the Greek goddess, the Artemis ring creates a subtle sweep of glittering mountain range across the finger. The goddess of the hunt is also a patron of young women (particularly brides to be) and a protectress during childbirth, making this ring a thoughtful gift for women on the verge of these momentous occasions and a wedding band with meaning.
- 3.5mm, 2.5mm and 2mm round faceted diamonds or moissanite
- quality of diamonds is VS clarity and GH color, pricing for lower quality stones available upon request
- band is round and measures 1.5mm wide
- available in sterling silver or solid 14k yellow, white or rose gold
- made to order, ships within 1-3 weeks of purchase
- April birthstone
- additional sizes available upon request
Let's keep in touch!
Please see my policies page for more information regarding jewelry care, shipping, exchanges, etcetera.
If you are interested in a custom design made just for you, please contact me at info [!at] thebealine.com.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.