Labradorite is named for Labrador, the site in Canada where it was originally discovered in 1770. This gemstone is a member of the feldspar family of gemstones and has a unique play of light within the stone that is referred to as labradorescence. This play of light usually occurs in tones of blue and green, and these faceted stones are cut to highlight this labradorescence.
Because labradorite comes in a variety of blue and green tones, please let me know if you have a preference before ordering and I will fulfill your request if available.
- 10mm x 7mm pear shaped faceted labradorite pendant
- available in sterling silver or solid 14k yellow, white or rose gold
- finished with a spring clasp
- chains available in 16, 18, or 20 inch length
- also available as a pendant only
- made to order, ships within 1-2 weeks of purchase
- additional lengths and sizes available upon request
Let's keep in touch!
Please see my policies page for more information regarding jewelry care, shipping, exchanges, etcetera.
If you are interested in a custom design made just for you, please contact me at info [!at] thebealine.com.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.