Named for Sol, the Roman god of the sun, this necklace shines and shimmers brightly upon the neck. Worn alone this chain will dress up any outfit, but it also makes a great layering chain as well.
Gold fill is a great affordable alternative to solid 14k gold chains. Rather than a thin plating of gold over a base layer, gold fill is a thick layer of gold that is bonded to a base layer of sterling silver and making up at least 5% of the metal content. With a gold fill chain the gold will never 'rub off,' and can last a lifetime with proper care.
- rose gold fill elongated rectangle chain
- chain available in 14, 16, 18, 20, 24 or 30 inch length
- additional lengths available upon request
- finished with a large lobster clasp
- ready to ship within 1-3 days of purchase
- also available in yellow gold fill and sterling silver, as well as a smaller and larger link size in my shop
Let's keep in touch!
Please see my policies page for more information regarding jewelry care, shipping, exchanges, etcetera.
If you are interested in a custom design made just for you, please contact me at info [!at] thebealine.com.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.