Moonstone has always been a particularly enchanting stone to me. It can be a shy stone, revealing it's stunning blue color only when light passes through the crystal structure of the stone. This colorful play of light will draw your eye day after day. In many cultures moonstone is strongly associated with love, making it the perfect stone choice for wedding jewelry or a gift for one you love. It is also the traditional birthstone for the month of June.
- 6mm hexagon cut faceted rainbow moonstone center stone
- flanked by round faceted labradorite side stones and baguette diamonds
- band is round and measures 1.5mm wide
- available in solid 14k yellow, white or rose gold
- made to order, ships within 2-3 weeks of purchase
This ring is part of the Bea Fine collection, a series of jewels available exclusively in solid 14k gold. This particular ring can be customized with your favorite gemstones of choice, please reach out for additional information and pricing!
Let's keep in touch!
Please see my policies page for more information regarding jewelry care, shipping, exchanges, etcetera.
If you are interested in a custom design made just for you, please contact me at info [!at] thebealine.com.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.