This bridal set includes the Huntington ring and a chevron ring that fits perfectly flush to its profile. Each ring is also available separately for sale in my shop.
London blue topaz is a unique and deeply enchanting stone, one that completely mesmerizes me. This inky blue color is reminiscent of the mysterious deep ocean, and the facets on this ring glimmer like breaking waves in the sun.
- 6mm hexagon cut faceted London blue topaz center stone
- flanked by round and baguette diamonds with a total weight of approximately .25 carats
- band is round and measures 1.5mm wide
- available in solid 14k yellow, white or rose gold
- made to order, ships within 2-3 weeks of purchase
This ring is part of the Bea Fine collection, a series of jewels available exclusively in solid 14k gold. This particular ring is also available with a center stone of Oregon sunstone, moss agate, tourmalinated quartz, black spinel, or rainbow moonstone upon request.
Let's keep in touch!
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.