This Sun & Moon version of the Huntington Ring features an Oregon sunstone center stone, two round moonstones and two baguette diamonds. The perfect gift for the sun to your moon!
Oregon sunstone lives up to its name, sparkling from within in hues of peach, gold, orange and rusty brown. A limited number of these rings are available, if you'd like to choose the stone that will be used in your ring please get in touch. A few of the available stones have a stunning Schiller effect!
Moonstone has always been a particularly enchanting stone to me. It can be a shy stone, revealing it's stunning blue color only when light passes through the crystal structure of the stone. This colorful play of light will draw your eye day after day. In many cultures moonstone is strongly associated with love, making it the perfect stone choice for wedding jewelry or a gift for one you love. It is also the traditional birthstone for the month of June.
- 6mm hexagon cut faceted Oregon sunstone center stone
- flanked by round moonstones and your choice of baguette diamonds or lab created diamonds
- band is round and measures 1.5mm wide
- available in solid 14k yellow, white or rose gold
- made to order, ships within 2-3 weeks of purchase
- additional ring sizes available upon request
- ethically mined in Oregon
Let's keep in touch!
Please see my policies page for more information regarding jewelry care, shipping, exchanges, etcetera.
If you are interested in a custom design made just for you, please contact me at info [!at] thebealine.com.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.