Oregon sunstone lives up to its name, sparkling from within in hues of peach, gold, orange and rusty brown. A limited number of these rings are available, if you'd like to choose the stone that will be used in your ring please get in touch. A few of the available stones have a stunning Schiller effect!
- 6mm hexagon cut faceted Oregon sunstone center stone
- flanked by round and baguette diamonds with a total weight of approximately .25 carats
- band is round and measures 1.5mm wide
- available in solid 14k yellow, white or rose gold
- made to order, ships within 2-3 weeks of purchase
- additional ring sizes available upon request
- ethically mined in Oregon
This ring is part of the Bea Fine collection, a series of jewels available exclusively in solid 14k gold. This particular ring is also available with a center stone of London blue topaz, moss agate, tourmalinated quartz, black spinel, or rainbow moonstone upon request.
Let's keep in touch!
Please see my policies page for more information regarding jewelry care, shipping, exchanges, etcetera.
If you are interested in a custom design made just for you, please contact me at info [!at] thebealine.com.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.